Welcome! If you're looking for a church that is full of "cappuccino & fluff", you've come to the wrong place! We welcome those who have been "discarded" or abandoned to come and feel the love of Christ and feel the presence of the Holy Spirit - come as you are!
There comes a time in our lives that we have to give up "milk" and move on to solid food. The Scripture says, “Anyone who lives on milk, being still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about righteousness. But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.” Hebrews 5:13-14
1. Tremendous Bible teaching - our Pastor has been a student of the Word for many years, and has a God-given ability to apply scripture to present day circumstances, and teaches in a way that easy to understand.
2. Worship in Spirit & Truth - the purpose of our contemporary, Spirit-let praise & worship is to draw us into the presence of God.
3. Kingdom Oriented - Antioch Church is not seeking to build its own "empire", but rather is committed to advancing the Kingdom of God. We have a burden for our city, our nation and our world.
4. Belief in the God of the Bible - We believe that God's people are still given all the spiritual gifts found in the New Testament, and that the Holy Spirit is just as active now as He was then!
5. Not in a Box - Antioch doesn't fit into a denominational or man-made theological "box".
6. A Loving Fellowship - We are real people who desire to be real with each other, and walk hand-in-hand through the problems of life in the power of the Holy Spirit.
7. Everyone is Welcome! It doesn't matter your social status, your income, your PAST or your present, we welcome you to join us! You are loved and wanted - regardless!